Cerritos Elementary School PTA
Enriching the educational experience of every child, staff, and family at Cerritos Elementary.
Q: How does the PTA help make the school better for students, staff, and family?
- Provides teachers an annual allotment to fund creativity in their classrooms.
- It pays for bus transportation for field trips.
- Builds the library catalog annually through Birthday Book Club.
- Hosts the Reflections art program so students gain confidence to explore the arts.
- Supplies laptops and tablet carts for teachers and students.
- Keeps classroom technology up to date, e.g. by installing new digital projectors.
- Provides fundraising opportunities for students & classrooms through slushy sales.
- Raises money and promotes health awareness through the annual Fun Run.
- Works closely with our school’s Foundation to meet the school’s needs.
- Encourages positive student behavior by supporting the PAWS program.
Follow us on Instagram and facebook for more photos, updates and events
The Cerritos Elementary PTA is a tax exempt non-profit organization staffed by volunteer board members.